Discount Ticket Offer for LPGA Texas Shootout
IRVING – The LPGA is started its 2017 season in paradise this month with a kick off at the Pure Silk Bahamas LPGA Classic.
In Celebration of the season’s start and the tournament’s fifth year, the Volunteers of America
Texas Shootout is offering a special discount on tickets to the April 27-30 event at Las Colinas Country Club.
For one week only, Jan. 27 to Feb. 3, fans can take advantage of special discounts:
• $25 off All Mustang Club tickets. The Mustang Club is a shared hospitality suite on the 18th Green and is inclusive of all food and beverages.
• $5 Off Daily Admission Tickets and Weekly Badges. Regular prices are $25 for the daily ticket and $50 for the weekly.
• Special offer is available Jan. 27 – Feb. 3.
• Buy online at www.LPGATexasShootout.com
• Children 17 years and younger are free with an accompanying ticketed adult
The Volunteers of America Texas Shootout is the only LPGA tournament in Texas. With a $1.3 million purse and an international TV broadcast on the Golf Channel, the event has grown to be one of the premier stops on the LPGA tour. It consistently attracts an elite field of the LPGA’s top players.
Former champions include Jenny Shin (2016), Inbee Park (2015, 2013) and Stacy Lewis (2014). A wide variety of corporate sponsorships are available, as well as some that include hospitality and Pro-Am options.
There are also volunteer opportunities available that range from on-course options, such as marshals or standard bearers to clubhouse options like admissions or hospitality. For additional information on sponsorships and volunteering please visit www.LPGATexasShootout.com.