TGA Announces Strategic Partnership with RCS Consulting Group to Enhance Member Value
ADDISON — As recognition of a strategic partnership the Texas Golf Association (TGA), the RCS Hospitality Group is pleased to offer a 10 percent discount to all TGA members for any consulting or training services facilitated at the club’s location. These services include staff and management training seminars, on-the-floor training or job coaching, food and beverage management or consulting, strategic planning services, focus group facilitation, club evaluations and consulting, special event management, social media consulting and membership surveys.
“We are delighted to be recognized as a preferred vendor partner of the Texas Golf Association,” said RCS founder and president Whitney Reid Pennell. “We have many colleagues and resources in Texas and are looking forward to the exciting new relationships ahead of us.”
Stacy Dennis, Managing Director of the Texas Golf Association added, “I had an opportunity to work with the RCS Hospitality Group in my former role as a club manager. I was tremendously pleased with the value Whitney and her team added to my club and am excited to be able to connect all of our TGA member clubs with RCS’ expertise and services. The TGA is always looking for ways deepen our relationship with our clubs and bring great benefits to the table. I think the TGA and RCS Hospitality Group is a perfect pairing.”
About RCS Hospitality Group
The RCS Hospitality Group (formerly Reid Consulting Services), honored three times by BoardRoom Magazine for excellence, is the "go-to" group for private clubs and golf courses seeking state-of-the-art management consulting and staff training services that combine 21st-century techniques with the timeless values of America's great club traditions.
Whitney Reid Pennell is the founder and president of RCS Hospitality Group. She is a published author and widely praised seminar leader, with over three decades of club operations management and consulting experience. In 2014, Whitney was further honored by BoardRoom Magazine as one of the Top Female Influences in the Club Industry. The RCS Hospitality Group has also been designated as a “Recommended Consultant” by Golf Inc. twice.
RCS offers a wide array of tailor-made services that can be applied individually or in combination to meet any club or course’s needs. The mission of the RCS team is to prepare private clubs for the next generation of customers, members, and employees through insightful strategic planning; expert hospitality service training and staff development; inspired operations consulting; and expedient hiring of the most talented managers in the industry.
RCS provides the following services:
• Strategic Planning
• Membership Services
• Staff Training and Development, including interactive Online Training courses through their innovative learning portal RCSU
• Food and Beverage and General Club Operations consulting and management
• Executive Search and Recruitment
• Social Media Consulting
Learn more about the award winning RCS Hospitality Group and their team at http://www.ConsultingRCS.com or visit their online learning platform at http://www.RCSUniversity.com.
About the Texas Golf Association:
Founded in 1906 as the governing body of amateur golf in Texas, the TGA is an official representative of the United States Golf Association and the only licensed distributor of USGA GHIN Handicaps. We serve all golfers across Texas with elite competitive championships and recreational playing opportunities for men, women, seniors and juniors. The TGA is represented by hundreds of public and private facility Member Clubs throughout the state. It is our honor and responsibility to promote, protect and grow the game of golf on all levels. To learn more, click here.
- Photos from Texas Golf Association's post 🏆 Preston Stout and Matthew Comegys are crowned co-champions of the Legends Junior Tour #LJTNorthTXClassic after posting 11-under-par 133 through 36 holes. Ryann Honea and MacKenzie Moore also took home co-champion honors with a one-stroke victory in the Girls 12-18 ... 6 Likes
- 404: Page Not Found | Mailchimp #SaveTheDate: #FunGolf Events are now open in #Houston & #SanAntonio!
Come play in our 2-person scramble at TPC San Antonio (AT&T Oaks Course) on Oct. 14 (gross & net) & Walden on Lake Conroe on Oct. 17 (gross with flights).
- Texas Golf Association Registration Event Portal :: Master Roster Registration The #Fun continues with our most sought after event, the annual #TexasShamble!
📍 Tapatio Springs Hill Country Resort
🏌️♂️ October 30: Practice Round
🏌️♂️ October 31: Round 1 (Includes Lunch)
🏆 November 1: Round 2 (Prizes/Awards/Includes lunch)
There will ... 1 Likes
- 🚨Registration for the #USWomensFourBall Qualifying closes Sept. 9th!
🏆U.S. Women’s Four-Ball Championship
⛳️Maridoe Golf Club
🗓April 24-28, 2021
Local Qualifying Sites:
Rangers Golf Club - Arlington - Sept. 23
Magnolia Creek GC - League City-Nov. 12
Apply to ...
- TGA Announces Fall Event Series for Men and Women 📢 TGA Announces Fall Series Events - a slate of new competitive tournaments for men & women with at least one new event conducted in Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and the Austin-San Antonio Hill Country area. Follow the link to learn ... 14 Likes
- Timeline Photos We have two more volunteer days coming up this fall with The Spirit Golf Association at the Houston Food Bank! Follow the links to volunteer:
Monday, September 14
Saturday, October 10
https://buff.ly/2QCnuvG 3 Likes
- Jim Brown Honored with Bob Wells Volunteerism Award We are pleased to announce longtime director & past president Jim Brown has received the Bob Wells Distinguished Service Award, the TGA’s highest honor for individuals who’ve contributed to the growth of the game through volunteerism & meritorious service. 23 CommentsRavi Shah Congratulations from the Shahs. Your service to junior golf has and will continue to leave a profound legacy..Anna Schultz Congratulations Jim!! You are very deserving of this award!Chhaya Shah Congratulations Jim. Couldn’t think of a better person who deserves this recognition.52 Likes
- Photos from Texas Golf Association's post Jason Schultz of Allen and Prosper’s Russell Williams card a final round 6-under-par 66 to go wire-to-wire and win the #Texas4Ball by three strokes at Bentwater Yacht & Country Club's Weiskopf Course. The were 26-under for the championship.
In the ... 2 CommentsMark Ellis Congratulations Russell! That little course in Crockett churns out some excellent players! 😊Clay Hughey Way to go Russell Williams. Congrats to Sparky and Kennedy too. You guys represented East Texas well.21 Likes
- Following their brilliant 12-under-par 60 in Round 1, Russell Williams and Jason Schultz card an 8-under-par 64 in Round 2 at Bentwater Yacht & Country Club's Weiskopf Course to post 20-under through 36 holes and lead the field by three.
... 1 CommentsJeff Atkinson Congrats, heck of a tournament!8 Likes
- Photos from Texas Golf Association's post Russell Williams & Jason Schultz have known each other since competing as collegiate golfers in the ‘90s. On Friday, they teamed up to card an opening round 12-under-par 60 at the Texas Four-Ball and lead the field by two strokes.
... 16 Likes
- The Spirit Golf Association Announces Appointment of Charlie Epps, PGA, as Interim President The Spirit Golf Association announced today that long-time PGA Professional Charlie Epps will serve as interim president. Epps has served on the SGA Board of Directors since January 2020. Get the full details by clicking the link below. 5 Likes
- Teammates Faith Delagarza and Amari Smith win back to back #WomensFourBall Championship 🏆
🔢 Leaderboard: https://www.txga.org/womens-four-ball-championship-2020-leaderboard 4 Likes
- 🎥 Sunday at the #TexasAmateur! What a great week @bootranchtx!
A new champion has been crowned! Congratulations, @treybosco! The TGA extends its sincere appreciation to the @bootranchtx staff and membership for their efforts in making the 111th Texas Amateur ... 9 Likes