YOUR MEMBERS ARE OUR MEMBERS
As the governing body and stewards of amateur golf in Texas, it is our duty and passion to ensure our members are taking full advantage of all the valuable benefits of their TGA Membership. Currently, we believe many of your club’s members are unaware of all the TGA has to offer and are missing out on a great many special rewards.
By further strengthening our partnership, together we can get special playing opportunities, travel offers, the latest TGA updates and so much more in your members’ hands. Below, are some key benefits of TGA Membership that your members could be missing:
- Bi-monthly handicap eRevisions delivered straight to their inbox
- Exclusive travel opportunities and discounts up to 70% off with Affinity Travel
- Special pricing on Stay & Play Packages at premier resorts
- Discounted AAA membership
- Free golf content & exclusive publications
Our objective in asking for your assistance is so that we can pass along this valuable information directly to your members so they can capitalize on the entire range of TGA Membership benefits. The bottom line is we want to underscore to your members that by virtue of your club’s affiliation with the TGA, they are members, too. Your members are our members. We’re all in this together, and we want to extend all our opportunities and exclusive content to them. We look forward to partnering with you in this effort.
There are three ways to get your members up to speed:
- You can input each member’s email address into their GHIN record;
- You can ask them to do it themselves at the following link: http://www.ghin.com/emailUpdate.aspx. They just need to input their GHIN number and last name, then hit the ‘Continue’ button;
- Or if you already have a list with your players’ names and email addresses in a Word document or Excel spreadsheet, simply forward the info to Jennifer Settles at [email protected]. We’ll do the work for you!
Thank you for your time and consideration. We know how busy you are this time of year – and all year long – but we felt it was important to reach out regarding this opportunity for your members. Together we can bring even more value to your club’s membership.