Veritex Bank Byron Nelson Junior Championship
Lakewood Country Club
Date: October 11-12, 2020
Host Club: Corpus Christi Country Club
Address: 6300 Everhart Rd, Corpus Christ, TX, 78413
Phone: (361) 991-2811
Tournament Director: Kevin Porter
Host Hotel: Home2 Suites by Hilton, 5274 SPID, Corpus Christi, TX 78411
Rate: $109 ($1 for each room night donated to Triumph Over Kids Cancer)
Hotel Phone: (361) 299-0811
Registration Opens: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 at 9:00 AM
Priority Entry Deadline: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 5:00 PM
Registration Closes: Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at 5:00 PM
Tournament Fee: $285
Divisions: Boys 15-18, Boys 14 & Under, Girls 12-18
Field Size: 84 Players
Tournament Eligibility: All players must have an active membership with a member of the Texas Junior Golf Alliance.
Entry Procedure: Players will be added to the field beginning the week of the Priority Entry Deadline. Players with Priority Entry Status will get added first with players without status being added based on available spots in the division.
Cancellation/Withdrawal Policy: The cancellation deadline is 10 days prior to the tournament start date. For refund details please check the LJT Championship Policies.
Caddies: Caddies will NOT be permitted for the event. Rule 10.3a will be modified in this way: A player must not have a caddie during the round.
Spectator Carts: Spectator carts are allowed and can be rented from the club for $30 per person. Spectator carts will not be allowed during the practice rounds. Carts will be limited to one cart per player each day. Spectators that rent carts must follow LJT Spectator Policy when operating the cart.
Wednesday, July 8
9:00 AM -Registration Opens
Wednesday, September 16
5:00 PM - Priority Entry Deadline
5:00 PM - Players begin being added to field
Wednesday, September 30
5:00 PM - Registration Closes
Saturday, October 3
10:00 AM - Players May Contact Club for Practice Round
Thursday, October 8
3:00 PM - Pairings Released
Saturday, October 10
12:00 PM - 3:00 PM - Official Practice Rounds
Sunday, October 11
8:00 AM - 12:30 PM - Round 1 Tee Times off No. 1
6:00 PM - Pairings Made for Final Round
Monday, October 12
8:00 AM - 12:30 PM - Round 2 Tee Times off No. 1
- 📢 NOW OPEN: Rockwall Golf and Athletic Club #FunGolf Play Day 📢
18 holes & prizes included!
Location 📍: Rockwall, TX
Format 🏌️: Two-Person Scramble
Tournament Info 🏆: https://buff.ly/3rbS94T
Registration 🔗: https://buff.ly/33r71nL 1 CommentsDrew Beddow Kyle A. Sandlin3 Likes
- Coming into the year, only the most optimistic among us thought the golf industry could surpass the total number of U.S. rounds played in 2020.
Here's how 2021 play is shaping up as the year winds down ⬇
https://www.thengfq.com/2021/12/2021-rounds-to-top-2020-play-surges/ 1 Likes
- Photos from Texas Golf Association's post #TGAMembers check your email for this exclusive #TexasTuesday deal, brought to you by the #TGAPlayersBox X @ShortPar4. Less than 24 hours left to save on tees, gloves, mats & speakers.
Follow the 🔗 for TGA Players Box specials for men ... 1 Likes
- Perpall Nominated President-Elect Following Francis' Final Year The USGA Nominating Committee has proposed its slate of Executive Commitee members with Stuart Francis serving his final term as president and Fred Perpall as the president-elect. 1 Likes
- We are extremely excited to announce the creation of the #USAdaptiveOpen!
The inaugural championship will be held at Pinehurst No. 6 in July 2022. This event will become our 15th national championship, and provide golfers with disabilities the opportunity to ... 9 Likes