Women’s Texas Pinehurst
Indian Creek Golf Club (Lakes Course)
Date: November 7–8, 2022
Host Club: Indian Creek Golf Club (Lakes Course)
Address: 1650 W Frankford Rd, Carrollton, TX 75007
Phone: (972) 466-9850
TGA Staff Contact: Tournament Coordinator, Katie O'Connell
Entry & Eligibility Information
Entries Open: September 19, 2022 at 9:00 a.m.
Entries Close: October 26, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
Withdraw Date: October 26, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
Entry Fee: $480 per team
Eligibility: Entries are open to female amateur golfers with a certified WHS Handicap Index. Please reference TGA Women’s Competition Policies for further details, including Policies and Procedures, and Terms of Competition.
Entry Procedure: Entries accepted in order of entry except if the event is oversubscribed in the first 24 hours. In this case, the field will be filled by blind draw from the entries returned during the first 24 hours. Any player not drawn will be placed on the waiting list in blind draw order. All subsequent entries will be placed on the waiting list in order of entry.
Player Field: The field is limited to 50 teams (100 players)
Format: The championship will be 36-holes of Chapman Stroke Play (also known as Pinehurst Format). Two players play as partners, each playing from the teeing ground and each playing her partner's ball for the second shot. After the second shot, partners select the ball with which they wish to score and play the ball alternately to complete the hole. The field will be preflighted by combined handicap index.
Caddies: Caddies are not permitted during the championship.
Transportation: Players are encouraged to ride throughout the championship. Carts are limited to two (2) riders at a time and a maximum of two (2) carts per group. Players MUST share if applicable. Riding on the back of golf carts is prohibited.
Schedule of Events
Monday, September 19
9:00 a.m. – Registration Opens
Wednesday, October 26
5:00 p.m. – Registration Closes, Withdraw Deadline
Friday, November 4
5:00 p.m. – First Round Pairings Released
Sunday, November 6
12:00 p.m. – Practice Rounds (Lakes Course)
Monday, November 7
9:00 a.m. – Round 1 Shotgun (Lake Course)
Following Play – Player Lunches
Tuesday, November 8
9:00 a.m. – Final Round Shotgun (Lakes Course)
Following Play – Player Lunches & Awards Presentation
Indian Creek Golf Club
|Wind:||From N at 0 MPH|
- 📢 NOW OPEN: Rockwall Golf and Athletic Club #FunGolf Play Day 📢
18 holes & prizes included!
Location 📍: Rockwall, TX
Format 🏌️: Two-Person Scramble
Tournament Info 🏆: https://buff.ly/3rbS94T
Registration 🔗: https://buff.ly/33r71nL 1 CommentsDrew Beddow Kyle A. Sandlin3 Likes
- Coming into the year, only the most optimistic among us thought the golf industry could surpass the total number of U.S. rounds played in 2020.
Here's how 2021 play is shaping up as the year winds down ⬇
https://www.thengfq.com/2021/12/2021-rounds-to-top-2020-play-surges/ 1 Likes
- Photos from Texas Golf Association's post #TGAMembers check your email for this exclusive #TexasTuesday deal, brought to you by the #TGAPlayersBox X @ShortPar4. Less than 24 hours left to save on tees, gloves, mats & speakers.
Follow the 🔗 for TGA Players Box specials for men ... 1 Likes
- Perpall Nominated President-Elect Following Francis' Final Year The USGA Nominating Committee has proposed its slate of Executive Commitee members with Stuart Francis serving his final term as president and Fred Perpall as the president-elect. 1 Likes
- We are extremely excited to announce the creation of the #USAdaptiveOpen!
The inaugural championship will be held at Pinehurst No. 6 in July 2022. This event will become our 15th national championship, and provide golfers with disabilities the opportunity to ... 9 Likes