Stonebridge Ranch Country Club – Dye
Date: February 22-23, 2020
Host Club: Stonebridge Ranch Country Club (Dye Course)
Address: 7003 Beacon Hill Road, McKinney, TX 75070
Phone: (972) 529-5993
TGA Staff Contact: Tournament Director, Chris Untiedt
Entry & Eligibility Information
Entries Open: January 7th, 2020 @ 9:00 a.m.
Entries Close: February 14th, 2020 @ 5:00 p.m.
Exempt Deadline: January 29th, 2020 @ 5:00 p.m.
Entry Fee: $450
Eligibility: Entries are open to male amateur golfers residing in the North Texas region (31’ parallel, Salado, TX and South is the break point) with a certified WHS Handicap Index of 8.4 or less. Please reference TGA Policies and Procedures for further details, including Policies and Procedures, and Terms of Competition.
Exemptions: Provided players are otherwise eligible, exemptions are given to the following:a) Top Ten (10) teams in previous year’s North Four-Ball;b) Two (2) Host Club team exemptions. Entry Procedure: The field will be established in the order in which entries are received with a priority for exempt players until the published exemption deadline of Wednesday, January 29th at 5:00 PM. Once the exemption deadline has passed, and if the field is not full, the TGA will fill the remaining spots in the field with wait-listed entries. These entries will be accepted into the field in the order in which they were received. For additional information regarding the wait list and when the number of applicants exceeds the field capacity, please refer to the TGA Policies and Procedures.
The TGA reserves the right to select players to be in the field. For exemption request details, please view TGA Policies and Procedures. Exempt players must enter by the published deadline or they will lose their exempt status and spot in the final field.
Format/Field Size: Play will be contested over 36 holes of Four-Ball stroke play. The field is limited to 40 teams.
What’s Included: The championship entry fee includes greens, cart and range fees for all championship rounds.
Hotel: There is no host hotel for the North Four-Ball. TGA Members can take advantage of Affinity Travel Benefits by utilizing their hotel search engine by clicking here.
Practice Round Information: Each player is allowed one (1) practice round at the negotiated rate of $45 (plus applicable taxes) including cart. Please contact the host club golf shop for availability and to schedule a practice round.
Registration Information: There is no official on-site registration or check-in required. Players should arrive to their starting tee approximately 8-10 minutes prior to their starting time.
Starting Times/Pairings Information: Starting times/pairings for the first round will be made no later than Wednesday, February 19th online at www.txga.org. Final round starting times/pairings will be available in the evening preceding play (approximately one hour after the completion of play) online at www.txga.org. Final round starting times/pairings will be re-drawn based on total score following the previous rounds of play.
Policies & Procedures
To ensure that competitors have the best possible experience when competing in the championship, it is helpful to be knowledgeable of Texas Golf Association (TGA) Policies and Procedures, Terms of Competition and Local Rules (Hard Card), as established by the association. For more information, please click here. For information specific to the Terms of Competition applicable to this championship, please see below:
Caddies: Caddies are permitted during the championship. Players are responsible for supplying their own caddie for the competition. Caddies must abide by the host facility dress code.
TGA Cart Policy: Information regarding the use and availability of transportation varies between TGA Championships – refer to Tournament Information for the championship in question. Please be advised that in championships where carts are provided, players are encouraged to utilize motorized transportation. In doing so, carts will be limited to two (2) carts per group. New for 2020: While a caddie is not prohibited from riding in the cart, the TGA has adopted a ‘one-seat’ policy as explained below.
‘One-Seat’ Policy: The “one-seat” policy allows either the player or the player’s caddie to ride in or move a golf cart, but not at the same time. The player and the player’s caddie are not allowed to ride in the same or separate carts at the same time.
The player can ride in or move a golf cart with another player in it, so long as the player’s caddie is not riding in another cart at that time.
The player can ride in or move a golf cart with another player’s caddie in it, so long as the player whose caddie is in the cart is not riding in another cart at the same time. As a reminder, players are responsible for the actions of their caddie.
Continued intentional disregard for the policy may result in disqualification following adequate warnings:
- First breach: Verbal reminder from the Committee
- Second breach: Stern reminder from the Committee
- Third breach: Possible disqualification from the Committee
TGA Medical Cart Request Policy
Spectators carts are prohibited. However, spectators in accordance of ADA compliance may request golf carts. Requests for golf carts must be supported by complete documentation, including the fully-completed Cart Request Form and the required accompanying medical documentation specified in that form for all first-time requests. Any medical cart request that is granted by the TGA will be good for that individual for the remainder of that calendar season. A request will not be deemed complete until all required information and documentation has been provided. For further information and details contact Director of Competitions – South Texas, John Cochran IV, [email protected].
Schedule of Events
All events will take place at Stonebridge Ranch Country Club, unless otherwise noted. Championship schedule is subject to changes and additions.
Saturday, February 22nd
8:00 AM Round 1 begins (#1 & #10 Tees)
Sunday, February 23rd
8:00 AM Final Round begins (#1 & #10 Tees)
- 100th Women's Texas Amateur Preview WATCH: Fort Worth welcomes the best women in the state for the 100th Women's Texas Amateur at River Crest Country Club.
The centennial anniversary will take place where it all began. #WomensTexasAm
- Female Forum Series | Project Fairway We are proud to partner with Play Golf Designs Inc. for our Project Fairway #Dallas #Female Forum on Monday, July 5th.
We are gathering the most #powerful #women in #Texas to share their personal experiences, professional advice and lead powerful ...
- Female Forum Series | Project Fairway Looking forward to seeing you all there for a beautiful #celebration of #Golf, #Lifestyle & #WomensEmpowerment! Register today for this virtual event, presented by Texas Golf Association & Toyota USA, hosted @ the Play Golf Designs Inc. Virtual Country Club. ...
- Female Forum Series | Project Fairway REGISTER NOW at https://qoo.ly/3cusyr and tune in Mon., July 5th to The #ProjectFairway #Dallas Female Forum 2021 Virtual Empowerment Experience presented by Texas Golf Association and Toyota USA hosted in the Play Golf Designs Inc. Virtual Country Club. We'll discuss ...
- Timeline Photos Happy #WomensGolfDay! Ready to get into #golf? Check with your local golf clubs to see if they host women’s clinics. See if there's a LPGA Amateurs Chapter in your area. Check out our #FunGolf (https://buff.ly/3yXnL1A) and Women's #Golf101 Clinics (https://buff.ly/3vJoRM9)! ...
- Wilshire & Dees win the 2021 #WomensPartnership! 🏆🏆
Thank you to all of the competitors that came out to Riverhill Country Club!
🔗Learn More: https://www.txga.org/2021/04/13/wilshire-and-dees-win-the-womens-partnership/
🔢Final Leaderboard: https://www.txga.org/tga-2021-womens-partnership-leaderboard-texas-golf-association/
- Good Morning from Moody Gardens Golf Course for the Final Round of the 2021 #WomensEclectic!
🔢Live Scoring: https://www.txga.org/tga-2021-womens-eclectic-leaderboard-texas-golf-association/
- Henry and Dougherty Lead 2021 Women’s Eclectic
Learn More: https://www.txga.org/2021/03/08/henry-and-dougherty-lead-2021-womens-eclectic/
Women's Texas Golf Association is with Leslie Henry.
- Practice round is underway at Moody Garends Golf Course for the 2021 #WomensEclectic. The Texas Golf Association is looking forward to hosting a safe and competitive championship. Good luck to all competitors this week!
🔗Learn More: ￼ https://www.txga.org/tga-womens-eclectic-texas-golf-association/