TGA Fall Series
The TGA Fall Series will be a series of four 54-hole events across Texas - two in the DFW region, one in the Houston area and one in the Hill Country area. The TGA Fall Series was established in part to help fill the void left in many college-aged golfers' schedules, which have been drastically altered due to ongoing COVID-19 concerns. With the majority of fall golf schedules canceled around the country, the TGA Fall Series will provide opportunities for collegians, as well as other amateurs, to play in competitive events during the hiatus.
Entry & Eligibility Information
Entries Open: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 @ 9:00 AM
Entries Close: Wednesday prior to each TGA Fall Series Event @ 5:00 PM
Entry Fee: $175
Eligibility: Entries are open to male and female golfers who have an active WHS Handicap Index with a TGA member club and reside in the state of Texas. Male golfers must have an active Handicap Index of 6.4 or less and female golfers must have an active Handicap Index of 12.4 or less. Please reference TGA Policies and Procedures for further details, including Policies and Procedures and Terms of the competition.
Entry Procedure: Each field will be established in the order in which entries are received. Each TGA Fall Series Event field will have two divisions, male and female, with 2/3 of each division comprised of golfers aged 24 and younger. The remaining 1/3 of each division will be comprised of golfers 25 and older.
Format / Field Size: Each TGA Fall Series event is scheduled for 54 holes of individual Stroke Play. Each field size will be 88 players, with two divisions - male and female. There will be 60 male golfers and 28 female golfers, unless a division does not fill.
Caddies: Caddies will not be permitted for any TGA Fall Series event.
Transportation: Players are encouraged to ride throughout the championship. There will be a maximum of two (2) carts per group and two (2) riders per cart. Players riding in shared carts must wear a mask when both players are in the cart. Players may walk at any time and will not be required to wear a mask if socially distant.
|October 12-14, 2020|
TGA Fall Series DFW #1
Brookhaven Country Club (Masters)
Tee Times: 8:00 AM off #1 each morning
Practice Round Info: $40; Tues-Thurs, after 11 AM; Fri-Sun, after 1 PM
|October 20-22, 2020|
TGA Fall Series Houston
The Clubs of Kingwood (Marsh Course)
Tee Times: 8:00 AM off #1 #10 each morning
Practice Round Info: $55; Tues-Fri, anytime; Sat-Sun, after 12 PM
|November 10-12, 2020|
TGA Fall Series Hill Country
Vaaler Creek Golf Club
Tee Times: 8:00 AM off #1 & #10 each morning
Practice Round Info: $40 Mon-Thurs; $55 Fri-Sun
|November 16-18, 2020|
TGA Fall Series DFW #2
Hackberry Creek Country Club
Tee Times: 8:00 AM off #1 & #10 each morning
Practice Round Info: $40 Tues-Fri
- Photos from Texas Golf Association's post 🏆 Preston Stout and Matthew Comegys are crowned co-champions of the Legends Junior Tour #LJTNorthTXClassic after posting 11-under-par 133 through 36 holes. Ryann Honea and MacKenzie Moore also took home co-champion honors with a one-stroke victory in the Girls 12-18 ... 6 Likes
- 404: Page Not Found | Mailchimp #SaveTheDate: #FunGolf Events are now open in #Houston & #SanAntonio!
Come play in our 2-person scramble at TPC San Antonio (AT&T Oaks Course) on Oct. 14 (gross & net) & Walden on Lake Conroe on Oct. 17 (gross with flights).
- Texas Golf Association Registration Event Portal :: Master Roster Registration The #Fun continues with our most sought after event, the annual #TexasShamble!
📍 Tapatio Springs Hill Country Resort
🏌️♂️ October 30: Practice Round
🏌️♂️ October 31: Round 1 (Includes Lunch)
🏆 November 1: Round 2 (Prizes/Awards/Includes lunch)
There will ... 1 Likes
- 🚨Registration for the #USWomensFourBall Qualifying closes Sept. 9th!
🏆U.S. Women’s Four-Ball Championship
⛳️Maridoe Golf Club
🗓April 24-28, 2021
Local Qualifying Sites:
Rangers Golf Club - Arlington - Sept. 23
Magnolia Creek GC - League City-Nov. 12
Apply to ...
- TGA Announces Fall Event Series for Men and Women 📢 TGA Announces Fall Series Events - a slate of new competitive tournaments for men & women with at least one new event conducted in Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and the Austin-San Antonio Hill Country area. Follow the link to learn ... 14 Likes
- Timeline Photos We have two more volunteer days coming up this fall with The Spirit Golf Association at the Houston Food Bank! Follow the links to volunteer:
Monday, September 14
Saturday, October 10
https://buff.ly/2QCnuvG 3 Likes
- Jim Brown Honored with Bob Wells Volunteerism Award We are pleased to announce longtime director & past president Jim Brown has received the Bob Wells Distinguished Service Award, the TGA’s highest honor for individuals who’ve contributed to the growth of the game through volunteerism & meritorious service. 23 CommentsRavi Shah Congratulations from the Shahs. Your service to junior golf has and will continue to leave a profound legacy..Anna Schultz Congratulations Jim!! You are very deserving of this award!Chhaya Shah Congratulations Jim. Couldn’t think of a better person who deserves this recognition.52 Likes
- Photos from Texas Golf Association's post Jason Schultz of Allen and Prosper’s Russell Williams card a final round 6-under-par 66 to go wire-to-wire and win the #Texas4Ball by three strokes at Bentwater Yacht & Country Club's Weiskopf Course. The were 26-under for the championship.
In the ... 2 CommentsMark Ellis Congratulations Russell! That little course in Crockett churns out some excellent players! 😊Clay Hughey Way to go Russell Williams. Congrats to Sparky and Kennedy too. You guys represented East Texas well.21 Likes
- Following their brilliant 12-under-par 60 in Round 1, Russell Williams and Jason Schultz card an 8-under-par 64 in Round 2 at Bentwater Yacht & Country Club's Weiskopf Course to post 20-under through 36 holes and lead the field by three.
... 1 CommentsJeff Atkinson Congrats, heck of a tournament!8 Likes
- Photos from Texas Golf Association's post Russell Williams & Jason Schultz have known each other since competing as collegiate golfers in the ‘90s. On Friday, they teamed up to card an opening round 12-under-par 60 at the Texas Four-Ball and lead the field by two strokes.
... 16 Likes
- The Spirit Golf Association Announces Appointment of Charlie Epps, PGA, as Interim President The Spirit Golf Association announced today that long-time PGA Professional Charlie Epps will serve as interim president. Epps has served on the SGA Board of Directors since January 2020. Get the full details by clicking the link below. 5 Likes
- Teammates Faith Delagarza and Amari Smith win back to back #WomensFourBall Championship 🏆
🔢 Leaderboard: https://www.txga.org/womens-four-ball-championship-2020-leaderboard 4 Likes
- 🎥 Sunday at the #TexasAmateur! What a great week @bootranchtx!
A new champion has been crowned! Congratulations, @treybosco! The TGA extends its sincere appreciation to the @bootranchtx staff and membership for their efforts in making the 111th Texas Amateur ... 9 Likes